Monday, March 11, 2013

Thirsty? Well Here's The Tea On Lil Kim Talks Money, B.I.G, Beefs, Loyalty, Tiffany Fox and New Music With DJ WHOO KID






Lil Kim Talks Money, B.I.G, Beefs, Loyalty, Tiffany Fox and New Music With DJ WHOO KID




A few words come to mind when Lil Kim's name is brought into a conversation. I don't know 

about most of you but "How many licks does it take" is one of the first (Don't Judge me lol), Rap 

Royalty, Plastic, Queen Bee are just some of the others. There is no denying that Lil Kim is 

without a doubt one of the most ground breaking and even revolutionary african american 

artist's of our time but recent years have not treated Miss Kim so kindly. With a serious rap feud 

with the current rap queen Nicki Minaj and constant work on her face and body people (I 

included) have wondered weather we will ever see Lil Kim back to her former glory. Well in my 

opinion if this interview (as well as the feature on Tiffany Foxx's track "Twisted" Video below) is

 anything to go by then this very well could be the return of the Queen we have all been hoping 

to see but I tend to not count my chickens before they hatch so we will just see what happens.


But heres to hoping!





Well Thats All For Now

XoXo

Love Always,
Carmen







No comments:

Post a Comment