Sunday, September 15, 2013

LEAVE MILEY ALONE!

Miley Cyrus


The Name thats been on everyones lips as of late for one reason or another as it seems. With her new album Bangerz on the horizon, freshly out of a rocky engagement and still in the midst of the VMA controversy. Miley Obviously is set out for world domination this time around.

With what seems to be more hatred then love these days the 20 year old singer, actress and business woman is still going full force with her new urban look, sound and style and I for one LOVE IT! If I had an ounce of the talent, resources and money that Miley has at 20 My actions would have been way worse! One can only live once and she is doing everything she can to embrace her youth while she can and I'm certainly not mad at her for it.

Just when I thought Miley was gonna be all party party party this time around she blind sided us with the video for "Wreaking Ball" which you can check out below:


One Word: Deep!
I saw everything about this video for exactly what it was, Raw Talent, Miley acted her little white butt off literally and figuratively speaking lol and for those too blinded by the nudity to understand the meaning behind the video then peep the picture below. 

Well there you have it! I must admit at first watch I wasn't sure why she was licking the sledge hammer but after reading this it all clicked. The nudity didn't bother me because it was tasteful, for the art and lets be real her bodies never looked better. Miley also went on to say to Elvis Duran.



"I think the video is much more," she said on Wednesday in an interview with Elvis Duran on Z100. "If people get past the point I make, and you actually look at me, you can tell I look more broken than even the song sounds." 
The song, which is about a relationship gone wrong, "is a pop ballad that everyone can relate to, everyone has felt that feeling at some point," the twerking queen says. 
the video, which has more than 44 million views on YouTube, 
But,, "If people can take their minds off the obvious and go into their imagination and see what the video really means, it is so vulnerable."  the 20-year-old says of the video, which was directed by provocative photographer Terry Richardson
"If you look at my eyes, I look more sad than actually my voice sounds on the record," says Cyrus,  "It was a lot harder to do the video than it was to record the song. It was much more of an emotional experience."
Source


All in all I think we all need to leave Miley alone. She's young, successful and using her art to express feelings she otherwise wouldn't be able to process. She's not turning to drugs or alcohol like so many child stars before her and with all the hate she's been forced to face most if not all of her life it's a surprising thing too. Although her now Infamous VMA performance was tacky I must revert back to my "young and Fun" excuse for if we were an insanely rich, 20 year old white girl that just got out of a couple year relationship not many of us would be doing anything that much diffrent then she lol. Either way Keep breaking dowen those walls Miley!


Will you be buying Bangerz when it comes out October 4th?
Let me know


xoxo
Love Always 
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment