Monday, September 30, 2013

Ok Ok I'm Sorry! I'm Back! (Personal Post)

So I know you all are F u r i o u s with me

and I'm SOWEEY!!!



I've been dealing with some personal issues at home that have kept me away!

But everything is better now!

AND I'M BACK









Now On to other business

As most girls do when Fall hits I decided to take my golden blond locks and trade them in for a darker ombre look that was better suited for the colder weather and let me tell you it came out BANGIN!


So Ya'll already know I've been like this

And This

And This
AND THIS

ALL GOD DAMN WEEK! lmao!

There aint nothing that makes me happier then new weave! 
The Hair Was provided by My Extentionz It's seriously THE ONLY HAIR I WEAR!


I'm thinking about getting myself another batch of hair in 16 and 20 and coloring it all the dark color but I haven't decided.

 I'll keep ya'll Updated

Anyways Enough About Me

Theres alot of news to catch up on!

xoxo
Love Always,
Carmen Love

No comments:

Post a Comment