Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Thirsty Well Heres Some Tea.... Britney Spears Announces 2 Year Las Vegas Residency And Album Release Date On Good Morning America!


Britney Took her time to sit down with Good Morning America to annouce her 2 year las vegas residency and boy did she look great!

Good Morning America is KNOWN for being shade dispenser's so it came as no surprise when they question if her voice could handle the pressure of 50 shows a year smh

Dont know what I mean? well watch the full interview below!





GMA is always asking at least ONE shady question per interview ALWAYS! Thats why i don't watch unless someone I Love is on there.

Anywho I deff plan on going this summer for my birthday and I'll be getting the meet and greet package so i can do some quick promoting while i'm at it lol

More importantly Britney's untitled 8th studio album is due out in December!

Just In time for christmas!

Will you be buying?

xoxo
Love Always,
Carmen!


No comments:

Post a Comment