Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Thirsty? well Heres Some Tea... Nicki Minaj Unveils New Line For K-Mart!



Yesterday Saw Nicki Minaj unveil her new clothing line for K-mart on Instagram.


Check it out below...













Ehhhhhhh...... I dont know about this one y'all.

Although I Like 3 or 4 of the looks as a whole i think the line is kind of lack luster. I mean dont get me wrong the line will do great but I just don't think it'll L O O K great on the intended market. the clothes look good in the photos but thats because there on Nicki's store bought body (which real or fake looks great) but 98% of Kmart shopers do not look like that in any way, shape or form. 

So how will the clothes look on the average girl?

What do you think?

xoxo
Love Always,
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment