Monday, September 16, 2013

Well Would You Look At That! Britney Spears Shines In New Promo Pic!


It's been a long time since I've seen that sparkle.

As much as many fans hate to admit, Britney has never been the same since her infamous melt down but try as she might she never stopped making music and her core fans never stopped loving her for it. But the reality of it is the quality of Britney live has never been the same, the sparkle, the jazz and whatever it was that made Britney GREAT was gone and I was just about to accept that it was gone forever.

This picture makes me feel otherwise...
Could this be?

Could this be the return of the wig snatching, heart stopping, fire breathing, snake carrying, diamond incrusted Britney that I grew up idolizing?!

Only Time Will Tell but I Sure For One Hope It Is...

What Do You Think?

xoxo
Love Always,
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment