Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Whats on your screen? Britney Spears Releases 'Work Bitch' Music Video!


Britney Spears is back!

Hot Fashions, B O M B hair, Cute choreography and creative editing has Britney Spears looking better then ever!

The spark has officially returned and although I'm happy to see it I cant help but wonder

Is It Just This Video?

Have Director Ben Mor and Executive Producer Coleen Haynes done nothing more then edit away the sadness that has plagued all Britney Video's since her melt down?

No one can deny this is the best she's looked in years and that her body is finally starting to regain its original killer form but is it all smoke, mirrors and good editing?? 

For me the answer lies in her first Live performance of the song!

But for now I have my hopes up high and my fingers crossed!

Britney better Work Bitch!

Whats do y'all think?

xoxo
Love Always,
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment