Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Whats On Your Screen? Miley Cyrus Covers Rolling Stone, Endorses Drugs and Releases video for '#23' Ft Mike Will Made, Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J



Miley Cyrus Is On FIRE ya'll!

Don't Know What I Mean?

Well Check out the video below



Miley has never looked better! like ever! honestly I wasn't a huge fan of the song until I saw the video and became completely obsessed!

Style, Swag, Fashion sense or  a good stylist, what have you Miley Cyrus is using it out of every pore! rocking nothing but J's and miniskirts Miley owns every scene she's in and commanding attention showing that she's no longer the little girl that grew up on the Disney Channel. I think Jordan going to cut her a check pretty soon because there sales are about to skyrocket! I thought Khalifa's versus a little weak but overall it went with the theme of the song. I never knew Mike Will Made it to be a rapper but I respect his craft as a producer and I am willing to listen some more of his stuff if he ever decides to release anything.

This video gets *****
from me!

Moving on


I'm feeling the cover but the interview not so much... Not sure what i mean? peep this 

“One time I smoked a joint with peyote in it, and I saw a wolf howling at the moon. Hollywood is a coke town, but weed is so much better. And Molly, too. Those are happy drugs – social drugs. They make you want to be with friends. You’re out in the open. You’re not in a bathroom.”
“I really don’t like coke. It’s so gross and so dark. It’s like, what are you, from the ’90s? Ew.”

What do ya'll think?

xoxo
Love Always,
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment