Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Youtube Treasures! I'd Like To Introduce you to CeCe Graham








WOW, Just WOW!

Talented, Unique and Beautiful CeCe Seems to have it all under wraps.
Producing and arranging all her own music CeCe shows that one girl can do it all!

I love watching her videos and cant wait to see what she does next!
Kelly Rowland
Lauryn Hill
Rihanna

Are just a few of the hit artist that CeCe has tackled! I personally would love to hear her do K. Michelle or Beyonce! 

I got the chance to Listen to her mix-tape also which is genuinely amazing!
Particularly touching is her rendition of 'Dirty Laundry'
Where she talks about the straggles she's overcome thus far and the hardship she still faces daily.

y'all should deff take a listen I PROMISE you wont be disappointed!

 Subscribe to her Youtube

Follow Her On Twitter

Instagram: cecegraham



Follow Her On FaceBook


For Her Beats & Hooks


FOR ANY BUSINESS EMAIL HER: bdbproductionz1@yahoo.com



You Can Also Download Her Mix-tape 'Crazy Sexy Cool' HERE

Let me know what y'all think

Thats All For Now

XoXo

Love Always,
Carmen


No comments:

Post a Comment